With over 50 years of high-level golfing experience and 15 years specializing in golf specific physical training, LG Performance has the tools to help golfers of all ages and skill levels be successful.
- Performance Coach
- Master’s Degree from Wichita State University in Education and Exercise Science
- Bachelor’s Degree from San Jose State University in Kinesiology with an Emphasis in
- TPI Cert; Golf Fitness Professional, Medical Professional, and Power Coach.
- SFMA Cert
- Worked at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs with the athletes prior to the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
- Worked in Division I athletics as an Assistant Athletic Trainer with a variety of sports for over a
I work with all LGP clients in some….” with “I started my career as an athletic trainer working with golfers at San Jose State University. I met Lance at a seminar and we helped some athletes on the Web.com Tour who were dealing with various injuries. Our success here led me to join the team at LGP in 2018. I love working with athletes and watching their dedication and hard work pay off as they get stronger and out of pain!