With over 40 years of high-level golfing experience and 15 years specializing in golf specific physical training, LG Performance has the tools to help golfers of all ages and skill levels be successful.
- President of Lance Gill Performance
- Director of Performance – Jupiter Hills Country Club
- Director of Performance – TPI
- Co-Director of the Titleist Performance Institute Fitness Advisory Board (establishing protocols for player development in functional movement restoration, physical screening, strength and power screening and development and for player development globally.)
- Lead Instructor for TPI Level 1 and Level 2 Fitness Seminars globally.
- Personally taught over 10,000 experts in the fields of; Golf Fitness, Golf Instruction, Medicine, Junior and Biomechanical proficiencies.
My duties include Biomechanical Evaluations, Physical Screening, Program Development, Practice Schedule Development, Periodization of Programs, Coach Education, Trainer Education and Medical Education of player staff. With the comprehensive approach via the TPI methodology, I have helped countless tour players reach and move towards their personal goals and at the same time gain worldwide recognition for the TPI, Titleist and Acushnet brands.